Lately, I have been able to spend some of my free time researching my own family!  I have been doing well at keeping my Research Log of my research – whether I was able to discover something new or not.  However, I made a mistake, and I just discovered it!  The downloads of items found were not added to the correct folders on my computer.  Therefore, all of the downloads are unsorted – many different families are represented in the downloads.  And, the Research Logs which I kept are also not in the correct folders.  More to be corrected!

So, now when I would rather be researching, I will be using my free time sorting.

I realize that this is not something that I really want to be doing, so, next time, I will be more careful of the location of those downloads!

Maggie

Advertisements